SweetRush is looking for a Senior User Interface (UI) Designer who lives and breathes UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd.
As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites and applications, gamified solutions, and much more!
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Create graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Produce multiple screens and assets
- Create other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintain and enforce our clients’ design guidelines
- Prepare style guides
- Share your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing eLearning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk to you!
Upload your résumé and include a link to your online portfolio or reel that demonstrates the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your salary requirements or hourly rate.
If you represent a small studio or agency, we encourage you to apply. We’re always searching for new, exciting partnerships and look forward to hearing from you!