SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Creative Design team!
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer who lives and breathes creativity, and is convinced that proper design is how the best companies stand above the crowd.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, and you will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. Participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites, applications; gamified solutions; and much more!
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Combining creativity with an awareness of design elements
- Creating graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Producing multiple screens and assets
- Creating other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintaining and enforcing our clients’ design guidelines
- Preparing style guides
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Accepting additional duties as assigned
- 4+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Adobe® range of products including Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, and Acrobat®.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma®, InVision®, and Zeplin®, PowerPoint®, Word and Google Slides™.
- Critical thinker
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive, honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing eLearning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk to you!
Upload your résumé and include a link to your online portfolio or reel that demonstrates the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your salary requirements or hourly rate.
If you represent a small studio or agency, we encourage you to apply. We’re always searching for new, exciting partnerships and look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: We're all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world; however, SweetRush is a U.S. company with English as our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your résumé in English.