We’re always growing and will need more Superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting and upcoming projects. This role is not for a project today. Our process is to explore if we are a mutual fit so that as soon as we need to expand we can reach out to you and get going quickly. Please submit your application if you're interested!
Do you love to create amazing Illustrations? Do you have an eye for clean and artful concepts? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you!
We need the mix of your conceptual and vector illustration skills.
- Create vector illustrations
- Work with conceptual ideas and turn them into infographics
- Integrate illustrations into infographics
- Produce final assets to be delivered to developers
- Create and work with style guides
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Portfolio demonstrating experience
- Verifiable experience in infographic creation and illustration
- Flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Obsession with the details of each design
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Plus: General understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude about getting things done
- Self-motivation and passion for learning and improving
- Confidence in giving and receiving honest, constructive feedback
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Ability to follow directions and perform well under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is a remote position.
This position is open to candidates within two to three hours of the U.S. Central time zone (UTC/GMT -6 hours), or those willing to work during our business hours.
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing e-learning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk!
Upload your resume and include a link to your online portfolio or reel, demonstrating the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your salary requirements or hourly rate.