SweetLabs is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our San Diego product team!
We build products that make devices easier to use and more personalized for users, enable device manufacturers to monetize and differentiate their devices, and help advertisers reach millions of people.
What you’ll do:
Imagine a place where talented and driven people band together into high performing teams. A place where love for customer experience and success are at the core. A place where everyone tells it like it is, tolerates minimal bullshit, and bureaucracy is hunted and squashed.
We need you to help design, build and scale our platforms and services. As part of one of our new product teams, you will leverage your full stack skills with emphasis on the back-end. Short development cycles consisting of both new and existing technologies mean there is always something interesting to work on.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in refining requirements into actionable engineering plans that deliver the envisioned results.
- A track record of delivering web services and applications with quality and responsiveness at scale.
- Deep understanding and experience with relational DB’s (SQL) and familiarity with non-relational data stores (NoSQL).
- Experience utilizing the latest cloud service offerings from Amazon and/or Google for production services.
- Skills of an excellent problem-solver, ability to recognize what is important and hustle to create and ship solutions.
- Mastery of expressing and explaining your decisions and opinions. Communicating them clearly, verbally or in writing as needed.
- You are driven, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s in your DNA.
- You are eager to try, tinker, adapt and perfect your work, because it’s a reflection of you.
- Sincere desire to work in a fun and highly motivated environment.
Bonus points for:
- Eagerness to be coached and mentor others with the willingness to work hard to grow your career.
- Mobile development experience.
- CS degree or similar.
SweetLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer focused on creating an inclusive workplace for all.
SweetLabs is a profitable tech company founded in 2008. We exist to help device makers innovate. We've created platform and services for device makers that help them differentiate and better monetize their devices. Our partners include the world's largest Mobile and PC manufacturers who in aggregate ship over 1B devices annually. As the connected device market grows towards 20B, we aspire to help connected device makers innovate across a variety of markets.
We have great partners and investors that have helped us create a business that drives significant capital and growth. They include Bessemer Venture Partners, Google Ventures, Intel Capital, and O’Reilly AlphaTech.