A Great Way to Learn our Business and Grow With Our Company…
At Bortek, a Mechanic (or Service Technician) repairs or performs preventative maintenance on our customers’ machines - ensuring they are operating at peak performance. The purpose is not merely to maintain equipment but to do it especially well and to ensure customer satisfaction. As you learn and develop you could go on to more senior tech positions, or even go into sales, or any of a number of opportunities.
So if you are mechanical, like fixing things, and you enjoy dealing with people, this could be the perfect job for you. At Bortek Industries, Inc., we sell the top brands of equipment in the world and service all brands of sweepers and scrubbers, including street sweepers.
Training is provided by experienced technicians that are very familiar with the products as well as factory support.
- Must have a strong interest in mechanical things, must like machines and not be afraid to get dirty
- Excellent Problem Skills Skills
- Enjoy working with customers and helping them when they are in need.
- Personable and presentable- portrays a positive image to our customers
- Goal oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs and lift up to 75 lbs
- Good Driving Record
- 5-day workweek.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Excellent retirement plan
- Company-paid Disability insurance
- Training (on-line and hands-on).
- Technical support.
- Specialty tools.
- Monday --Friday work week, hours 7:00 - 4:00
For more information on our specialized, recession-proof equipment business, please visit our website www.sweeperland.com. We are always looking for talented people. Apply online today to be considered for this or future job openings.
Bortek is a drug-free workplace. Criminal background, driving background, and drug screening will be checked on all hires.