Our Service Techs are some of the Best in the Business. Join Our Team...
At Bortek Industries, Inc., we sell the top brands of equipment in the world and service all brands of sweepers and scrubbers, including street sweepers. Training is provided by experienced technicians that are very familiar with the products. Job will entail repairing equipment at customer locations, in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
Our technicians have various backgrounds. Some Auto, RV, Motorcycle, Marine, Bus, Aircraft, and even Gym/Sports equipment. The equipment we work on is powered by engines that are either gasoline, propane, or diesel. Some equipment is powered by battery.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a mechanic
- Excellent Mechanical Skills- Diagnostics, Problem Solving
- Personable and presentable- portrays a positive image to our customers
- Goal oriented
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Able to carry up to 50lbs and lift up to 75lbs
- Good Driving Record
- Technicians enjoy top pay
- 5-day workweek
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Excellent retirement plan
- Training (on-line and hands-on)
- Technical support
- Specialty tools
- Monday --Friday work week, hours 7:00 - 4:00
For more information on our specialized, recession-proof equipment business, please visit our website www.sweeperland.com. We are always looking for talented people. Apply online today to be considered for our next opening.
Bortek is a drug-free workplace. Criminal background, driving background, and drug screening will be checked on all hires.