🌊SURFnCODE is a startup builder and incubator based in Porto, Portugal. We were founded in 2018 by alumni from Skype, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon. We’re in a fun space in Matosinhos, with great food, public transit, and sunny beaches.
🔍We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Porto (Matosinhos), with frequent travel to London and Europe. You will lead our marketing efforts as part of our interdisciplinary teams with experienced leaders from world-class technology companies.
🏄♂️What you will do:
- Build inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Brand management for SURFnCODE
- Manage content for our website, writing blog articles
- Work with social media on a daily basis
- Manage media relations, publications
- Develop partnerships for content and inbound marketing opportunities
- Assist portfolio teams in building messaging and collateral
- Work closely with SURFnCODE team and founders to support events, campaigns and other PR activities
- Proven experience building marketing strategies
- Understanding of startup related industries
- Hands on experience in paid media and analytics tools
- Ability to make creative content, working with blog and social media
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Expert presentation, communication and material preparation skills
- Exceptional English (as a main working language)
👌Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working in a marketing agency or in consulting
- Knowledge of startup community in Portugal and / or London
- Generous base salary and bonus compensation
- Stock options
- Surfboard and surf lessons
- Your own startup / idea time
- Fast-paced, fun and intellectually stimulating startup environment
- Training & conferences
- Health insurance
- Meal benefits
- Team getaways
👏We need someone who loves solving problems even if they’re not your own. You're obsessed about details, from pixels to filenames, while keeping business realities in mind. You enjoy working in fun and informal environments with diverse, international people.
📫If this sounds like something for you, please send us your CV and cover letter.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Principals only; submissions from third-party agencies or recruiters are not accepted. We only consider applications submitted in English.