SSS had a great DIRECT HIRE opportunity. This is an expanding and growing company with opportunity for personally and financial growth.
- Manages operations in his/her area to ensure the safe and timely completion of production schedules or department work by effectively utilizing people, equipment and material. This includes coordination of Team Leaders (if applicable), time and production records, and ensuring that job assignments and work are set up for employees in the department.
- Ensures that the team’s overall quality levels (quality of product or department work) and on-time delivery schedules are maintained.
- Interacts with various levels of people in the plant as needed
- Maintains safe working conditions in his/her area. Continually works on safety awareness with associates. Enforces safety regulations.
- Inspects production/department work to verify conformance to specifications and directs any adjustments as needed.
- Studies production/department work schedules and estimates employee hour requirements for completion of job assignments. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production/department schedules and goals.
- Continually works on process improvement and department efficiency. This includes recommendations to improve: production methods, equipment performance, overall work quality, working conditions, and use of equipment.
- Provides employees with interpretations of specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed.
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Intermediate computer skills
- Proven ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and delegate as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain a work environment/climate of mutual respect, safety and cleanliness.
- Ability to successfully complete basic supervision course work and to utilize principles of the training.
- Good verbal communication skills to communicate effectively and productively to all levels of personnel in the plant.
- Ability to work as a team member toward overall Company objectives.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information. This includes, but is not limited to: performance, illness, investigations and personal information.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
Apply now or call for an interview (305-793-4974).