At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions almost as much as we enjoy brewing a cup of coffee and playing Ping Pong. Plus, we've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Software Engineer for Students
SupplyPike is the perfect place to launch your career. You will be solving real world complex challenges to make an impact on the next generation of supply chain by learning from and working with world-class engineers, leaders, and mentors in your field. Whether you're looking for a summer internship or ready to start full-time, we have great opportunities for you.
NOTE: Apply to this job posting only if we visited your school through events like career fairs and info sessions.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
We constantly experiment with a wide array of technologies - Node.js, Python, React, AngularJS, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Docker, etc (more on that here: https://stackshare.io/supplypike/default
). Although specific knowledge of programming languages and toolchains is useful, we are more interested in individuals with problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, and eagerness to learn.
- Build high-volume traffic software in the frontend, backend, data analytics, machine learning, and blockchain areas.
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Iterate on improvements, while paying particular attention to quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in full-stack development in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and share knowledge with the team, company, and wider external community.
- Strong work ethic and ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
Our interview process consists of two steps: a preliminary round that involves a small coding challenge, and a final on-site technical interview in our Fayetteville office.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.Questions?
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to Kanat Bektemirov at email@example.com.