SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
The primary responsibility of this position is to build long-term, strategic relationships with carriers. This will be a key executive position and will work towards establishing SupplyPike as a leading Supply Chain Software Solution through new business partnerships.
- Create a carrier base through solicitation, building long-term carrier relationships, negotiating rates and accessorial agreements.
- Be responsible for cultivating relationships with new partners, communicating the vision of SupplyPike and establishing value propositions for all parties involved.
- Manage and build deeper relationships with existing partners to find opportunities for deeper integration into the SupplyPike ecosystem.
- Maintain contacts at the working, technical and executive levels of partners.
- Create and review scorecards with partners with the goal of improving performance.
- Develop a roadmap, KPIs, and resourcing needed to achieve specific partnership growth goals.
- Be an expert in SupplyPike’s offerings be able to clearly communicate the features and benefits.
- Remain in-step with the product team to stay abreast of new features and highlight those features to current and hopeful strategic partners.
- Deep understanding of transportation logistics, specifically LTL freight. Understand the mindset and needs/wants of LTL carriers.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and managing partnerships.
- Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- Prefer 5 years of related experience.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred.
- Experience selling software/tech products preferred, but not required.
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy, and ability to get the job done with little oversight
- Open to travel (20-40%).
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.