SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded software startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting creative problem solvers. These individuals will have a lot of freedom in making a deep impact at SupplyPike.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
About the Role
Our company is seeking a full-time Customer Relations Specialist to manage the communications and relationship of our EDI clients. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and organize tasks. Candidates will gather mapping and connectivity requirements for EDI customers, request test files, and craft correspondence to SupplyPike customers and retailers.
- Schedule and coordinate all client communications
- Offer support for client contractual requests, service level agreements, negotiations, and the implementation of existing amendments and new services/support
- Act as the daily liaison between the clients and the SupplyPike team to ensure the delivery of advisory services
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships across all key internal areas/stakeholders, including development and promotion of standardized best practice processes and services
- Ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed, and presented to clients accurately to meet deadlines.
- If circumstances hinder the ability to meet a deadline, effectively and proactively communicate this with management and clients
- Ensure the internal database and knowledge management system are maintained with up to date information on the clients, retailers, and warehouses
- 2 years of Client-facing responsibilities
- 4 year Degree in, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field (or experience equivalent)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Able to maintain and build relationships with clients with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Project Manager, Stacy Shemin, at firstname.lastname@example.org