At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions. We've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
Engineering and Machine Learning
In the supply-chain world, there's lots of data from many different sources. At SupplyPike, we bake in intelligent decision making into all of our products to reduce error and mitigate uncertainness in the supply chain. Join our team machine learning experts, we have a mix of people from academia and industry veterans.
- Collaborate with product teams to research and develop machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions for large-scale supply chain problems.
- Build scalable machine learning models leveraging state-of-the-art tools.
- Help engineers from other teams to understand and learn machine learning and help SupplyPike become a better data-driven company.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to improve our machine learning and data analytics infrastructure.
- M.S or PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent technical experience.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Exposure to one or more of the following: neural networks, time-series forecasting, natural language processing, pattern recognition, classification, and image recognition.
- Experience in Python, C++, TensorFlow, GPU programming.
- Experience in handling big data using technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, MapReduce.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of up to three stages: 30-minute discovery chat; 2-hour technical challenge on your own time; and a 2-hour onsite technical interview. We do not ask tricky computer science brainteasers or make you code on the whiteboard. Our interviewers tend to focus on fundamental computer science concepts, software engineering disciplines, building scalable applications, and distributed systems concepts.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2018
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-10 in job growth (2018
), and Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of companies of all sizes.
Here are some things our team members have mentioned about why they enjoy working at SupplyPike:
- Great and healthy work-life balance. Very flexible hours and vacation policy.
- Team work, collaboration, special interest groups, friendships, volunteer and community involvement.
- Well-defined long-term vision that addresses the needs of the industry.
- Free snacks, lunches, beverages in a modern office with stand-up desks, and top-of-the-line equipment.
- Engineering-driven organization with cutting-edge technology stack to solve challenging problems.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of Engineering, Kyle Rogers, at email@example.com