The Director of Business Development is someone with strong sales pedigree, strategic and a credible leader with great attention to details, and passionate about driving SupplyPike’s growth. This self-starting and high-performing individual is responsible for building effective business relationships in order to accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisition. This role will report directly to the President.
The top focus for our Business Development Team is to help establish SupplyPike as a leader in providing Supply Chain Management Software solutions.
- Research and contact new leads and effectively identify Supply Chain Management solutions that SupplyPike Products can deliver.
- Coordinate product demonstrations with the SupplyPike Customer Solutions Team and ensure presentation meets expectation of the prospective customer.
- Create and present business proposals that clearly outlines the value proposition of the solution and quantifies the potential return on investment for the customer.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including structuring the contracts and negotiating the proposals.
- Identify industry trends and competitive threats and provide feedback to the SupplyPike Product Teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Supply Chain solutions that are enabled by the SupplyPike ecosystem of products.
- Strengthen relationships with current customers and upsell to other SupplyPike products.
- 8+ years experience in B2B sales, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and goals.
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating business agreements.
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of SaaS pricing models and trends in enterprise software.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.
SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded software company with a big mission: building the software platform that provides the supply chain solutions our customers need. We're looking for a talented, self-starting, and high-performing individuals who can work for a fast growing software company. The ideal candidates will have the desire and ability to grow and develop into a much larger role as the company grows.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
SupplyPike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.