Web & Graphic Designer
Marketing/Product | Fayetteville, AR
Supply chain is not an industry synonymous with innovation. SupplyPike is here to change that. We believe the power to respond to the evolving retail landscape exists in a seamlessly collaborative supply chain where retailers, suppliers and everyone in between can work together. SupplyPike uses technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence to inform and build products that are simple, effective and usable by everyone, no matter their level of supply chain experience.
Here you’ll find a motley crew of designers, engineers and data scientists working together to solve problems that supply chain professionals encounter everyday. We pride ourselves in creating an open and transparent work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events and hackathons. We also advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploring new concepts and technologies. You can read more about our culture here
We are looking to hire an experienced and versatile designer to join our ever-expanding team. An ideal candidate would be a self-motivated and creative problem solver who enjoys hashing out creative design solutions with co-workers. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the overall direction of marketing materials, including web pages, emails, presentations, social and promotional materials both digital + print
- Working directly with other marketing team members, project managers, product owners, and stakeholders to define, design, and deliver marketing materials that are highly desirable, beautiful, and effective
- Creating low and high fidelity design prototypes
- Expanding on our existing brand guide for current and upcoming supply chain software products
- Between 3-5 years of design experience
- Strong understanding of typography, iconography, layout, color and the ability to work within the parameters an established brand guide
- Knowledge and experience with design tools like: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, etc.
- Experience designing for both digital and print display, including
- Occasionally organize photography and photoshoots
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently and as a member of multidisciplinary agile teams
- Comfortable taking direction and feedback from leadership, and defending design decisions to teammates
We offer competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, flexible schedules and an open vacation policy. SupplyPike has many other perks available to our team as well.
Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over the phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical design interview.
Candidates must present a portfolio within the application process.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
Beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to our Design Manager, Patrick Bruno, at email@example.com