At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions almost as much as we enjoy brewing a cup of coffee and playing Ping Pong. Plus, we've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
We constantly experiment with a wide array of technologies - Node.js, Python, React, AngularJS, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Docker, etc (more on that here: https://stackshare.io/supplypike/default
). Although specific knowledge of programming languages and toolchains is useful, we are more interested in individuals with problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, and eagerness to learn.
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Iterate on improvements, while paying particular attention to quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in full-stack development in a Linux environment.
- Experience in building highly scalable, micro-services architecture in distributed cloud environments.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and share knowledge with the team, company, and wider external community.
- Strong work ethic and ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of up to three stages: 30-minute discovery chat; 2-hour coding challenge on your own time; and a 2-hour onsite technical interview. We do not ask tricky computer science brainteasers or make you code on the whiteboard. Our interviewers tend to focus on fundamental computer science concepts, software engineering practices, concurrency, networking, security, and distributed systems concepts.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of SupplyPike, TJ Sangam, at email@example.com.