Supply chain is not an industry synonymous with innovation. SupplyPike is here to change that. We believe the power to respond to the evolving retail landscape exists in a seamlessly collaborative supply chain where retailers, suppliers and everyone in between can work together. SupplyPike uses technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence to inform and build products that are simple, effective and usable by everyone, no matter their level of supply chain experience.
Here you’ll find a motley crew of designers, engineers and data scientists working together to solve problems that supply chain professionals encounter everyday. We pride ourselves in creating an open and transparent work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events and hackathons. We also advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploring new concepts and technologies. You can read more about our culture here
We are looking to hire experienced designers to join our ever-expanding team. An ideal candidate would be a self-motivated and creative problem solver who enjoys collaborating with co-workers. As a UX Designer you will have influence over end-to-end product experiences, and be offered the opportunity to participate in all stages of our development process from conception through release, including:
- Researching, organizing and modeling complex business processes
- Working directly with product management, engineering, and stakeholders to define, design, validate and deliver products that are engaging, elegant, and usable
- Developing conceptual models, user flows and personas
- Creating low and high fidelity design prototypes
- Prototyping interactions to test and demonstrate concepts
- Conducting usability, A/B testing and research
- Collaborating with development teams to guide and support implementation of final designs
- Providing usability recommendations based on industry best practices, analytics, and user behavior
- Strong understanding of typography, iconography, information architecture and creating efficient product flows
- Knowledge and experience with prototyping & wireframing tools like: Sketch, Photoshop, Axure, Flinto, Zeplin, Illustrator, InVision, Atomic, UXPin, Balsamiq, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently and as a member of multidisciplinary agile teams
- Comfortable taking direction and feedback from leadership, and defending design decisions to teammates
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. We also offer competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, flexible schedules and an open vacation policy. SupplyPike has many other perks available to our team as well.
Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over the phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical design interview.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
Beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to our Design Manager, Patrick Bruno, at firstname.lastname@example.org