SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting, UX designers and product architects who are creative problem solvers. These individuals will have a lot of freedom in steering the creative direction and product experiences.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
We are looking to hire our first designers. An ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver who can take initiative. The User Experience designer will have a lot of freedom in steering the creative direction and end-to-end product experiences. You will participate in all stages of our development process from conception through release, including:
- Gather requirements and model complex business processes.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and stakeholders to define, design, validate and deliver products that are highly desirable, beautiful, and usable.
- Develop conceptual models and user flows and personas.
- Model user interactions.
- Create low and high fidelity design prototypes.
- Conduct usability and A/B testing.
- Help educate the team and stakeholders on UX best-practices and the value of great user experiences.
- Strong understanding of typography, iconography, information architecture and creating efficient product flows.
- Prototyping & Wireframing Tools like: Sketch, Photoshop, Axure, Flinto, Zeplin, Illustrator, InVision, Atomic, UXPin, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of multidisciplinary agile teams.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of SupplyPike, TJ Sangam, at email@example.com.