SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting, database administrators and data architects who are creative problem solvers. These individuals will lead the technical direction of the teams and help manage databases which power applications that thousands of people use every day.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
An ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver who can take initiative. As the key stakeholder of the project, you will be steering the vision of the product. You will participate in all stages of our development process from conception through release, including:
- Develop a product strategy and continually refine it for optimal product/market fit.
- Engage with users through user research and interviews.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders of the product.
- Create User Stories tying them to business value and continually prioritize the Product Backlog based on user research, company goals, and internal and external feedback.
- Balance feedback from a diverse set of stakeholders to find optimal solutions.
- Experience owning a product roadmap, crafting software requirements and specifications.
- Organized and consistently advocates for design methodologies and processes.
- Ability to break down complex workflows into individual actions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge is a huge plus.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical interview. Our technical interview does not involve tricky computer science questions or make you code on the whiteboard; however, we might ask you to work out a solution to a problem in your field of expertise.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of SupplyPike, TJ Sangam, at firstname.lastname@example.org.