At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions almost as much as we enjoy brewing a cup of coffee and playing Ping Pong. Plus, we've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
The Support Specialist works as a part of our Customer Success team and is responsible for the support of our software and EDI applications. Support Specialists play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of our customers by answering application questions, analyzing and solving technical issues, and fielding customer requests. This individual must be organized, excellent at time management and problem solving and able to effectively communicate status to multiple parties. They must have a passion for building customer relationships and providing our customers with the highest level of customer service.
- Provide exceptional customer service that exhibits warmth, empathy, and teamwork.
- Monitor and quickly resolve incoming support tickets, emails, live chat sessions, and phone calls for all products and EDI applications.
- Monitor EDI files for delivery and receipt.
- Research and troubleshoot any issues with EDI transactions and workflows.
- Communicate technical details effectively to a customer.
- Develop and update both internal and customer facing knowledge base documentation for all applications.
- Work closely with other teams to report and resolve application issues to ensure applications are meeting the needs of the customer.
- Work with customers to ensure successful onboarding of new users.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
- Participate in shift or on-call rotation as needed by the department to ensure all support hours are effectively covered.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of customer service with a focus on first reply resolution.
- Associates degree in Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of technical support experience.
- Experience with CSV, CML, EDI/X12, SAP, SQL and Java Script preferred.
- Technical knowledge to understand the architecture and dependencies of the SupplyPike suite of products.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues.
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers through clear, concise, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of EDI and the Supply Chain set of documents is prefered but not required.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Customer Success Manager, Krista Nicewarner at firstname.lastname@example.org.