SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting, full-stack software engineers and software architects who are creative problem solvers. These individuals will lead the technical direction of the teams and build products that thousands of people use every day.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
We constantly experiment with a wide array of technologies - Node.js, Python, React, AngularJS, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Docker, etc (more on that here: https://stackshare.io/supplypike/default
). Although specific knowledge of programming languages and toolchains is useful, we are more interested in individuals with problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, and eagerness to learn.
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Lead the engineering efforts for new and existing products while working with a team of other amazing engineers.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Build high quality software while paying particular attention to design patterns, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Engage with engineers from other teams to continually improve the organization's culture, technical direction, and internal tools.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in full-stack development in a Linux environment.
- Experience in building highly scalable, micro-services architecture in distributed multi-cloud environments.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and share knowledge with the team, company, and wider external community.
- Strong work ethic and ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over the phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical interview. Our technical interview does not involve tricky computer science questions or make you code on the whiteboard; however, we might ask you to code a solution to a problem in your favorite development environment.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of SupplyPike, TJ Sangam, at firstname.lastname@example.org.