At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions. We've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
We constantly experiment with a wide array of technologies and promote to use the right tool for the right job. You can see some of the technologies we use here: https://stackshare.io/supplypike/default
. Although specific knowledge of programming languages and toolchains is useful, we are more interested in individuals with problem-solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, and eagerness to learn and contribute. We give individual teams full control when it comes to choosing their toolset and processes.
Learn more about some of our engineering highlights here
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Lead the engineering efforts for new and existing products while working with a team of other amazing engineers.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes system design, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Build high-quality software while paying particular attention to design patterns, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Engage with engineers from other teams to continually improve the organization's culture, technical direction, and internal tools.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong sense for product development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in building highly scalable, micro-services architecture in distributed multi-cloud environments.
- Experience in leading and/or managing engineering teams.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of up to three stages: 30-minute discovery chat; 2-hour technical challenge on your own time; and a 2-hour onsite technical interview. We do not ask tricky computer science brainteasers or make you code on the whiteboard. Our interviewers tend to focus on fundamental computer science concepts, software engineering disciplines, building scalable applications, and distributed systems concepts.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2018
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-10 in job growth (2018
), and Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of companies of all sizes.
Here are some things our team members have mentioned about why they enjoy working at SupplyPike:
- Great and healthy work-life balance. Very flexible hours and vacation policy.
- Team work, collaboration, special interest groups, friendships, volunteer and community involvement.
- Well-defined long-term vision that addresses the needs of the industry.
- Free snacks, lunches, beverages in a modern office with stand-up desks, and top-of-the-line equipment.
- Engineering-driven organization with cutting-edge technology stack to solve challenging problems.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of Engineering, Kyle Rogers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.