SupplyPike constantly experiments with a wide array of technologies and promotes using the best tools for this position. Some of the technologies that are used can be found here: http://stachshare.io/supplypike/default
The ideal candidate will have specific knowledge of programming languages, toolchains, problem solving and an eagerness to learn new skills. SupplyPike takes pride in an open, collaborative work environment.
The interview process consists of up to three stages: 30-minute discovery chat; 2-hour technical challenge on your own time; and a 2-hour onsite technical interview. We do not ask tricky computer science brain teasers or make you code on the whiteboard. Our interviewers tend to focus on fundamental computer science concepts, software engineering disciplines, building scalable applications, and distributed systems concepts.
Learn more about our engineering highlights here
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Lead the engineering efforts for new and existing products while working with a team of other amazing engineers.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes system design, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Build high-quality software while paying particular attention to design patterns, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Engage with engineers from other teams to continually improve the organization's culture, technical direction, and internal tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong sense for product development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in building highly scalable, micro-services architecture in distributed multi-cloud environments.
- Experience in leading and/or managing engineering teams.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2018
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-10 in job growth (2018
), and Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of companies of all sizes.About SupplyPike
At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions. We've been told we're pretty fun to work with!
SupplyPike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of Engineering, Kyle Rogers, at email@example.com.