At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions almost as much as we enjoy brewing a cup of coffee and playing Ping Pong. Plus, we've been told we're pretty fun to work with! Join Us!
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
The Project Manager (PM) for the DI (Data Integrations Team) of SupplyPike products is a unique and challenging role that will leverage every single PM attribute that you can think of. The PM is tasked with leading fast-paced Services implementation projects for Internal and External customers of the supply chain industry
- Lead projects to completion by faithful implementation, effective risk mitigation and satisfactory issue resolution.
- Manage, track and report, both internally and externally. Keep stakeholders abreast of
- The project progress and status
- Status of issues and risks
- Resource planning activities
- Efficiently manage resource allocation based on availability, skill set, and customer-proximity.
- Engage with Customer PMs and key sponsors to define and contain project scope and budget.
- Develop project plans for the implementation project in collaboration with the technical consultants assigned to the project and customers.
- Ensure all proper documentations are produced by Developers and stored.
- Enforce accountability on Customer resources as well as SupplyPike resources (who is responsible for what) for implementation work as well as issue resolution.
- Work with Data Integration team and Product Owners for analysis, prioritization, escalation, and resolution of Issues and Change Requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Industry product-implementation Services project management.
- Ability to effectively use a project management tool like MS Project, Smart Sheets, etc.
- Technical knowledge to understand the architecture and dependencies of the SupplyPike suite of products.
- Leadership and confidence to lead Customer resources and SupplyPike resources through the implementation project.
- Ability to build positive relationships with key Customer stakeholders through clear, concise, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of EDI and the Supply Chain set of documents is prefered by not required.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over the phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical interview.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Data Integrations Product Owner, Jack Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.