Director of Business Development
SupplyPike | Fayetteville, AR | firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout SupplyPike
SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting, full-stack software engineers and software architects who are creative problem solvers. These individuals will lead the technical direction of the teams and build products that thousands of people use every day.SupplyPike Culture
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment.Primary Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Head of Business Development is to establish SupplyPike as a leading Supply Chain Software Solution amongst Consumer Packaged Goods Companies. This will be a hands-on sales management position that has opportunity to evolve into an executive level position as SupplyPike grows.
- Manage team of Business Development Professionals that are enabling growth of SupplyPike products by generating new customer prospects, leads and opportunities.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, contract structuring, and
- Responsible for quantifying new business opportunities and forecasting future revenue.
- Identify industry trends and needs to help prioritize feature development with the Product Team
- Ensure seamless onboarding of new partners and facilitate the roll-out of services with the cross-functional teams.
- Develop long-term relationships with key/strategic customers.
- Forge and develop industry relationships to enable rapid growth of SupplyPike.
- 10+ Years of Sales/Business Development experience in B2B partnership development. Preferable in Software or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Proven leadership experience with Sales Professionals.
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating business agreements.
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- IT fluency - understanding of SaaS pricing models and trends in enterprise software.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and innovative solutions.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017, 2016) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016), and Top-10 in job growth (2016). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.