SupplyPike constantly experiments with a wide array of technologies and promotes using the best tools for this position. Some of the technologies that are used can be found here: http://stachshare.io/supplypike/default
The ideal candidate will have specific knowledge of programming languages, toolchains, problem solving and an eagerness to learn new skills. SupplyPike takes pride in an open, collaborative work environment.
Our interview process consists of two steps: a preliminary round that involves a small coding challenge, and a final on-site technical interview located on site at our office.
Learn more about our engineering highlights here.
- Build high-volume traffic software in the frontend, backend, data analytics, machine learning, and blockchain areas.
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and stakeholders to design and engineer products.
- Work on the frontend and backend code to develop new features from start to finish, which includes designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring of the features.
- Iterate on improvements, while paying particular attention to quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in full-stack development in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and share knowledge with the team, company, and wider external community.
- Strong work ethic and ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.About SupplyPike
At SupplyPike we strive to create an environment where people walk in excited: to work together and to build the future of supply chain. We are a creative and data-driven team that enjoys turning problems into solutions almost as much as we enjoy brewing a cup of coffee and playing Ping Pong. Plus, we've been told we're pretty fun to work with!
SupplyPike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to Kanat Bektemirov at firstname.lastname@example.org.