SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Collaborates with customers and stakeholders to implement customized strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
- Selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions by extracting information from multiple sources.
- Assess client needs and act as the point person in developing and managing Scorecards, Sales, Inventory, Profitability and Compliance reports.
- Provides innovative solutions to improve the client’s operational efficiencies.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role in the CPG Industry (E.g. Sales/Replenishment Analyst).
- Strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence.
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and share knowledge with the team, company, and wider external community.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.
If we haven’t answered your question here, please feel free to reach out directly to the Director of SupplyPike, TJ Sangam, at firstname.lastname@example.org.