SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. Supply chain is not an industry synonymous with innovation. SupplyPike is here to change that. We believe the power to respond to the evolving retail landscape exists in a seamlessly collaborative supply chain where retailers, suppliers and everyone in between can work together.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Develops and implements solutions integrating applications across SupplyPike.
- Develop, test and maintain B2B Integrations.
- Integrating with trading partners via REST, SOAP and EDI.
- Monitor and benchmark existing integrations for speed and error rates.
- Coordinate with the vendor in setting up and testing multiple transaction sets.
- Experience in building and consuming APIs.
- Understanding of AS2, FTP, TCP/IP, VAN and PDBC.
- Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 standards, EDIFACT, CSV and SAP IDOCS is a plus
- Understanding of core Supply Chain, and shipping EDI transaction sets (200,900,800 series) is a plus.
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
Our relocation package to Fayetteville, Arkansas is generous. We want you and your family to feel at home in Northwest Arkansas's friendly and welcoming community. Our interview process consists of two steps: an initial interview (in-person or over the phone) and a 2-3 hour onsite technical interview.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.