The integration developer position ensures new products and product enhancements are leading the industry; follows best practices and/or innovates to build new models for businesses to conduct commerce electronically; and ensures the solution works through rigorous testing and validation against each trading partners’ requirements and specifications.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop and implement solutions to integrate applications across SupplyPike.
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality B2B Integrations.
- Integrate with trading partners via REST, SOAP and EDI.
- Coordinate teams from various CPGs, VANs, carriers, warehouses, and other supply chain partners in setting up and testing multiple transaction sets.
- Identify and communicate any issues or timeline risks in a timely manner.
- Attention to both the technical details and the big picture (business impact).
- Meet established internal goals for on-time delivery and error rates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in building and consuming APIs.
- Understanding of AS2, FTP, TCP/IP, VAN, and ODBC.
- Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 standards, EDIFACT, CSV, and SAP IDOCS.
- Understanding of core supply chain operations and EDI transaction sets (200,900,800 series).
- Ability to give accurate level of effort estimates and meet deadline commitments.
- Ability to handle context changes and working on 8-10 projects at a time.
- Strong internal and external communicator with excellent customer service skills and the ability to explain technical details and results to customers who are not familiar with EDI.
- High sense of urgency.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal oversight, be proactive, meet deadlines, and be comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity.
SupplyPike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. Supply chain is not an industry synonymous with innovation. SupplyPike is here to change that. We believe the power to respond to the evolving retail landscape exists in a seamlessly collaborative supply chain where retailers, suppliers and everyone in between can work together.
About Fayetteville, Arkansas
The beautiful Fayetteville, nestled in the Ozark Mountains, consistently ranks in the Top-5 best places to live in the U.S (2017
) for its quality of life and cost of living, Top-3 city to found a startup (2016
), and Top-10 in job growth (2016
). In addition to being the home to two Fortune-100 and three Fortune-500 companies, Fayetteville also has a strong entrepreneurial community with a growing number of startup companies.