Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Fayetteville, AR, United States
SupplyPike is a fast-growing, well-funded startup with a big mission: building the platform for collaborative supply chain. We're looking for self-starting, highly competent QA engineers who are creative problem solvers. These individuals will lead the quality expectations for our products that thousands of people use every day.
Our work culture is based on peer-to-peer communication and discourse, in contrast to traditional hierarchical decision making. We pride ourselves in creating an open, transparent, and collaborative work environment. We regularly set aside time to share knowledge, host town hall meetings, social events, and hackathons, and advocate for employees to use 10% of their work time for exploration to explore new concepts and technologies.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Participate in software development lifecycle for new and existing products, representing the QA role.
- Plan and execute the test protocol to assure the quality of assigned product/service/ component.
- Plan and execute the writing and maintenance of test automation.
- Create, document and maintain product/service/component test cases.
- Define, track and report quality assurance metrics.
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Review all data obtained during all quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Work with others to develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
- Prepare necessary reports as required by customers and staff personnel.
- Computer Science/Engineering/Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of software Quality Assurance experience with web based applications.
- Intimate knowledge of the multiple layers of software Quality Assurance.
- Experience with automated test tools (e.g. Nightwatch, TestComplete, etc)
- Experience in the agile development methodology.
- Experience with Project management tools.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to flourish with minimal guidance