Suplari is the pioneering Spend Accountability & Financial Performance System, indispensable for enterprise procurement and finance to optimize the cost-risk-compliance trifecta. CFOs, COOs, CPOs and business leaders alike rely on Suplari to gain better spend visibility and operational agility in order to optimize costs, assure compliance and reduce both risk and fraud. Our customers are delighted with Suplari’s modern and fluid user experience, advanced analytics, and AI-persistent insights algorithms to consolidate vendors, aggregate demand, negotiate contracts and manage supplier performance.
We’re not one of those startups founded by well-meaning people who figure it out as they go. Our founders have built several internationally recognized brands, creating more than $4 billion dollars in value for our shareholders, and a team of passionate, driven, and collaborative individuals that we are proud to work with. Our CAN Values (Customer First, Agility Mindset, and No Ego) inform how we make business decisions and guide our interactions with both internal and external stakeholders, and we are seeking applicants who approach their work similarly.
Based in our downtown Seattle HQ, Suplari is looking for an experienced revenue-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in a fast paced, innovative environment. You will be responsible for marketing strategy and the full cycle of customer acquisition and retention, including: positioning, messaging, demand generation, marketing operations, marketing communications, channel marketing, digital marketing, brand management, analyst relations and press relations. You should be an excellent communicator, simplifier and self-starter with a proven track record of working with customers and executive stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and customer success.
- 7-10 years proven marketing leadership experience in a high growth, enterprise SaaS company
- You empower a world class sales team with messaging, tools and intelligence to create leads & win customers
- You partner with the VP of Sales, to develop and execute demand generation programs to deliver growing predictable bookings quarter over quarter
- You develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Highly analytical, you measure, analyze, and report on campaigns and programs to continuously improve
- Thrive in a rapid-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT, or technology
- Experience marketing or selling financial applications to CFO, CIO, or Head of Procurement personas preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
Other Important Information:
- This position will be based out of our downtown Seattle HQ. We will not provide monetary relocation assistance for this role.
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship either now or in the future for the position at this time.
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!