Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on intelligence so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Our software delivers actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data by leveraging machine learning and AI, and visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risks that are often hidden within millions of data points and would take hours of manpower and bales of clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, and Hulu, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We aim to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance.
Suplari was also recently featured as one of BuiltInSeattle's Top 50 Best Small Companies To Work For
Suplari is seeking an experienced Sr. Account Executive to focus and execute sales activities in the Northeast Region of the United States. The ideal candidate will work remotely based out of the northeast regional territory.
As an integral member of our sales team, you will leverage your years of financial application/solution selling experience to execute the fundamentals of a complex sales cycle to the enterprise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and prioritize potential sales opportunities within assigned Fortune 2,500 enterprise accounts to meet (and hopefully exceed) your quarterly sales quota.
- Prospect in territory and identify significant business that fits Suplari’s solutions.
- Delivering engaging product demos and highly compelling proposals.
- Solution selling: consult with customers in defining success criteria and account strategy to ensure the customer understands the value of Suplari’s solutions for their business needs.
- Report on all pipeline and sales metrics.
- Create statements of work and negotiate profitable and favorable business terms with potential accounts.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date client records and data in Salesforce.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have:
- Minimum 6 years SaaS B2B Enterprise selling experience.
- Prior experience selling financial applications/solutions.
- Value based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis.
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, as you’ll be frequently communicating via phone/email, as well as conducting virtual and face to face product demos.
- Domain knowledge or previous selling of procurement and sourcing software/solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time.
- A college degree (BA/BS).
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience.
You’d be an excellent fit for Suplari and our sales team if:
- You are a self-motivated, high performer who can work with minimal oversight to get the job done.
- You thrive as highly productive individual contributor in a collaborative sales environment.
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market (think: successfully navigating change, and having a bias for action) and you are excited about putting your mark on something early.
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Ownership through equity and options.
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and Work From Home benefits.
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow.
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Suplari was recently featured as one of BuiltInSeattle's Top 50 Best Small Companies in Seattle!
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company.
Location & Other Details:
- This is a remote position and will require 30-40% travel around the Northeast Region of the United States. Our HQ is located in downtown Seattle.
- Ideal candidates will work remotely from NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, or other cities located in or around the Northeast Region of the US.
- We will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!