Are you looking for a career that allows you to manage your time and schedule, a career with the potential for unlimited income based on your personal performance? If so, a sales career with Aflac may be right for you.
Aflac of Nampa is seeking motivated District Sales Coordinators to join the team. The District Sales Coordinator serves as a team builder of benefit specialists. You will be mentored by very successful Regional and State Manager in Aflac, as well as trained by our trainers in our on-site Aflac school. We offer a refreshing/unique work environment that ensures that our Sales Managers are highly compensated as a direct result of their individual and team efforts. There is NO LIMIT to earnings potential. Aflac provides a comprehensive 5-week sales training program, followed by an extensive mentoring/ leadership development program to provide a fast-start to becoming a professional in our industry.
Must be ambitious and self-motivated. Must be a success-driven self-starter. Must be articulate and project a presence of success. Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
· Leading the district sales opportunities and growing your sales team
· Providing training and support to your team while ensuring sales goals are met
· Building and maintaining client relationships through your social and business networks and customizing programs that help meet their benefits needs
· Engaging and enrolling your accounts’ employees in benefits package
· Continuing to service your accounts through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
• Large market opportunity – selling the #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category
· projected to grow
• Compensation that equals the effort you and your team put in
• Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
• A generous and competitive stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional
· financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
• Access to comprehensive, ongoing voluntary training– aided by proven education
· materials and sales automation technology
• Broad portfolio of products and services to help you and your team’s customers find
· policies that meet their business and employees’ needs
• Opportunities for advancement based on merit
• Work/lifestyle flexibility – full autonomy to work when and where you want
Aflac, the sales leader for work-site/voluntary insurance in the United States and one of FORTUNE's 2014 Blue Ribbon companies today announce it has been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. Aflac is the only insurance company to appear on this prestigious list for 16 consecutive years. #1 provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance#1 in Payroll Marketing in the U.S. Reputation Institute named Aflac as the most ethically run company - 2007 – 2014.