Here at Summit, we believe it takes more than quality AV equipment to get the message across. It takes quality people. And people are the driving force behind everything we do. Our mission is to equip churches across the nation with the audio, video, and lighting tools they need to effect real change in their local communities as well as the global community at large. Does that sound like something you can get behind? Good, you’re in the right place!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Technical Engineers are part of our Engineering and Design team. This is the team that dreams up and sees a project through before there’s even product to install. We’re looking for someone who looks at a challenge and says “bring it on.” Someone who is ready to dive into a full-time role in a fast-moving and innovative industry.
More specifically, our ideal Technical Engineer is someone who sees the vision of a project and is able to figure out the ins and outs of said project on paper before we get to the field. This person is someone who appreciates the beauty in the details and who is able to dig deep into the functions and capabilities of the AV systems we dream up with church production teams.
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Passionate about our customer and their mission (the Church)
- Humble attitude. Willing to do anything that is required to get the job done
- Driven. Operates with a sense of urgency and “hustle”
- Professional awareness. Operating with class by understanding your surroundings and the environment that you are working in
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details at the same time. Detail oriented is just the tip of the iceberg
- Able to demonstrate technical expertise confidently in project environments
- 3+ years of technical knowledge working in or around a Church or professional AVL environment
- Willing to travel, up to 30 days per year
- We are based in Colorado, so you must live here or be willing to relocate
- Hold a current drivers license with clean driving record functionality before sending to team
- Advanced level of technical knowledge in audio, video, and lighting systems
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage supported by the company
- Potential for bonus on an annual basis
For more information about Summit, our business, and other career opportunities please visit www.summitintegrated.com