We are looking for people to join our mission in helping churches reach their mission and goals through the medium of technology. We take the utmost pride in both delivering highly intuitive systems, as well as the sonic and visual beauty of the overall experience. We are adding to our team of Install Techs, who are our boots on the ground in carrying out this mission.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The ideal candidate for this position is a hardworking individual who is looking for a flexible-travel lifestyle, and wants to work in a fun and innovative industry. We are looking for someone who has the drive to get the job done the right way. You would be working with one of our many Installation teams to build advanced audio/visual/lighting (AVL) systems for our clients. This typically includes long stints on the road with long days working in a construction environment to get the job done.
Success in this role is working projects safely, to Summit standards, with a great attitude.
- Working with a team of 3-6 Installers during a 2-3 weeks project on the road
- Pulling, dressing, and terminating wire...miles and miles of wire
- Permanently rigging audio, video, and lighting equipment
- Driving company vehicles to and from job sites, often times across country with trailer in tow
- 1+ years of general construction or AVL experience preferred but not required
- Large amounts of travel are absolutely required. You will be gone 2-3 weeks at a time for a project, typically out of state
- We work hard. Usually 6 days per week and 60-70 hours per week during the times you are on a project
- AVL, wiring, electrical, rigging experience preferred but not required
- We are able to employ out of both Colorado and Tennessee, you must be located in one of those states, preferably near a major airport
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, scaffolding, lift heavy items, and operate power tools
- Hold a current drivers license with clean driving record
- Daily per diem, plus all travel expenses covered by the company
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision coverage supported by the company
- Annual bonus , approx. $6,000 over first 2 years
- Annual pay with bonus and overtime is $30,000 to $40,000
- Short term and long term disability insurance coverage
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401k Company contribution
For more information about Summit, our business and other career opportunities please visit www.summitintegrated.com