We are looking for people to join our mission in helping churches reach their mission and goals through the medium of technology. We take the utmost pride in both delivering highly intuitive systems, as well as the sonic and visual beauty of the overall experience. We are adding to our Execution & Integration team, which are our “boots on the ground” ensuring quality projects are being delivered to our customers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The ideal candidate for this position is a hardworking individual who is looking for a full-time role at Summit, and wants to work in a fun and innovative industry. We are looking for someone who has the drive to get the job done the right way.
Success in this role would be someone who is able to oversee the full scope of a Summit project with detailed follow through and execution on the logistics and communication of every aspect of a job. This individual is not just a “check the box” person, but willing to go above and beyond to accomplish successful execution of projects.
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Passionate about our customer and executing every detail of a project with quality and follow through
- Humble attitude. Willing to do anything that is required to get the job done
- Relationship driven. A hospitable and personable demeanor while communicating, whether by phone, email or face to face, displaying our likable and relational values.
- Driven. Operates with a sense of urgency and “hustle”
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details at the same time. Detail oriented is just the tip of the iceberg
- Able to demonstrate operational expertise confidently in project and logistic environments
- Flexible and efficiency driven. Working with internal staff to understand what is needed to successfully complete a project, and adapting to any changes, making it work for the best interest of the customer.
- Ability to problem solve, while being conscious of budgets, timeline, and impacts on other projects and internal staff
Logistics and Scheduling
- Understand overall project scope and cost targets, to determine the number of employees and trips needed for each project
- Coordinate with other Project Controllers, Director of Operations, and Director of Prep & Field Support on establishing tentative schedules for project milestones
- Create install schedule
- Communicate project milestones to internal staff, and regularly follow up to ensure projects stay on schedule
- Create project itineraries which depict the logistic specifications of each install trip
- Book travel (i.e. hotels, flights, rental cars, etc.) for field employees
- Communicate with General Contractor, Install Manager, and Project Manager to confirm need and delivery of all lifts/forklifts/storage/security
- Coordinate with Purchasing to determine the dates and location product should be delivered
- Schedule and lead necessary meetings to ensure successful execution of projects
- Maintain project updates and to-do’s within project management software, keeping up to date at all times
- Monitor project management software for pending questions and assign tasks to appropriate individuals
- Regularly communicate with necessary parties to ensure project milestones are met fully and in a timely manner
- Monitor order sheets to ensure needed product is reviewed and ordered in respect to the overall schedule
- Communicate regularly with, and provide support to Install Managers to obtain progress of installs and disseminate progress to Project Managers and other internal staff
- Communicate regularly with Project Managers to ensure all of the client’s needs are met with respect to timeline, execution, and overall satisfaction
- 2+ years of project coordination/management experience in the Audio/Visual/Lighting industry or construction field
- We are based in Colorado, so you must live here or be willing to relocate
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental, vision coverage supported by the company
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Potential for bonus on an annual basis
To apply and for more information about Summit, our business and other career opportunities please visit www.summitintegrated.com