Here at Summit, we believe it takes more than quality AV equipment to get the message across. It takes quality people. And people are the driving force behind everything we do. Our mission is to equip churches across the nation with the audio, video, and lighting tools they need to effect real change in their local communities as well as the global community at large. Does that sound like something you can get behind? Good, you’re in the right place!
ABOUT THE JOB:
AV Install Techs are the backbone of Summit. The Install Team is our “boots on the ground” crew and they are responsible for putting together the AV Systems our design and project management teams dream up.
The ideal installer is someone who eats hard work for breakfast, lunch, and dinner… and comes back for seconds. We’re looking for someone who has an adventurous heart, looks forward to a flexible-travel lifestyle, and someone who has the drive to get the job done the right way. You’ll be working in the field building advanced Audio, Video, and Lighting (AVL) systems which typically means long stints on the road, long days in a construction environment, and the satisfaction of building something with your hands.
- Working with a team of 3-6 Installers during a 2-3 weeks project on the road
- Pulling, dressing, and terminating wire...miles and miles of wire
- Permanently rigging audio, video, and lighting equipment
- Driving company vehicles to and from job sites, oftentimes across country with trailer in tow
- 1+ years of general construction or AVL experience preferred but not required
- Large amounts of travel are absolutely required. You will be gone 2-3 weeks at a time for a project, typically out of state
- We work hard. Usually 6 days per week and 60-70 hours per week during the times you are on a project
- AVL, wiring, electrical, rigging experience preferred but not required
- Must be located in Colorado or willing to relocate to CO
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, scaffolding, lift heavy items, and operate power tools
- Hold a current drivers license with clean driving record
- Daily per diem, plus all travel expenses covered by the company
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision coverage supported by the company
- Annual bonus, approx. $6,000 over first 2 years
- Annual pay with bonus and overtime is $35,000 to $40,000
- Short term and long term disability insurance coverage
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401k Company contribution
For more information about Summit, our business, and other career opportunities please visit www.summitintegrated.com