Come work for one of the Top 100 Places to Work by Outside Magazine!
SummitCove Vacation Lodging is looking for a highly motivated individual to complete our Owner Services Team. We manage 300+ short term rental properties making us the largest independent property management company in Keystone.
Summitcove focuses on providing the best possible service to our guests, owners and employees by relying on our 8 core values: Service Excellence, Honesty/Integrity, Empowering Team Members, Reasonable and Equitable, Commitment, Determination, Innovation and Teamwork.
Our Purpose to our Owners: To empower every property owner to make their investment a success by being the most innovative and service devoted property management company in Keystone Resort.
As a part of the SummitCove team, full time employees enjoy benefits such as flexible scheduling, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, AFLAC insurance, education reimbursement, , ski pass reimbursement, yearly reviews, Silverthorne rec center discount, employee reward and employee wellness programs. Other perks include company get togethers twice a year, happy hour events, and fun team building activities.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication via email, email ticket system, phones, chat and in person.
- Helping owners to understand our program
- Working with other teams within the company to make sure work is done in a timely manner for owners
- Following up with the owners on all projects that are currently happening
- Assisting new owners with setup process to get onto our system
- Helping to cover our front desk when necessary and answer guest calls when our front desk is busy
- Communication both internally within the company and externally to all the owners.
- Frequent communication with new SummitCove owners during setup stage
- Communicate any housekeeping questions to owner and visa versa
- Communicate any maintenance needs to owner and visa versa
- Work with contractors for projects or property repairs
- Update owner log daily
- Write blogs
- Contribute to homeowner newsletter
- Train other summitcove team members in owner communication
- Be able to understand and describe summitcove contract
- Create and maintain new property leads
- Create and contribute to homeowner marketing programs
- Coordinate with real estate agents for showings and listings
- Work with different computer systems to update and record property information
- Assign work orders to appropriate departments
- Care for properties that are in rental distress
- Oversee any property renovations and upgrades
- Frequent communication with the sales department for promotions and sales
- Provide rental analysis to owners who are interested in management
- Provide revenue and expense information to clarify questions of current owners
- Address any concerns a current owner has with their rental revenues or property
- Make suggestions and recommendations to increase revenues for properties
The SummitCove office is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The owner services department is staffed from 7am to 7pm with normal schedules 8 hours a day in that range.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years related experience
- At least 1 year customer service experience
- Open availability and flexibility
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with owners, guests and employees
- Strong computer and math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess exceptional face to face and telephone etiquette
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- CAM license is a plus but not required