Earn $25-$30 an hour with SummitCove Housekeeping! SummitCove offers their team flexible scheduling, fuel reimbursement for using your own vehicle and very generous compensation! Each housekeeper as the opportunity to earn up to $200 a day! All units are located within a 6 mile radius so no long drives and each property has their own vacuum cleaners so you don't have to haul them everywhere! All cleaning supplies are also provided by SummitCove. Housekeepers can work alone or in a team, it is your preference! We will train the right person.
Hiring both Full and Part time Winter Seasonal
Housekeeping Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- maintaining a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- clean/wipe windows, doors, walls, closets, and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- wash shower walls and tubs, cleans toilet, mirrors, sinks and walls in order to provide a clean and sanitary bathroom for the guest
- washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas
- dust and polish all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust/cobwebs
- strip bed of all linen and remakes with fresh sheets, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing them in needed
- vacuum rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35 lbs. and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- replace towels, soaps and all room amenities
- perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
- enforce policies and procedures to maintain Q/A standards at or above passing score.
- minimum high school diploma and 1 year related experience and/or training in hospitality housekeeping
- demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in person and over the phone. English fluency is required, Spanish fluency is a plus.
- basic computer skills needed-ability to type quickly and correctly using an online chat feature and mobile device literacy required
- ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms. employee much be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and use of personal vehicle is required