SummitCove's housekeeping inspectors are in charge of conducting departure, arrival, damage and deep-clean inspections of rental properties so ensure they meet the SC standards. Inspectors enjoy flexible scheduling, a great team environment, generous compensation and a fuel reimbursement. They can stay active during the day, constantly moving to different properties. SummitCove will train the right candidate!
Hiring both Full and Part time Winter Seasonal
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- conduct multiple property inspections daily and inspect all rooms for guest arrivals
- perform daily departure inspections, checking for damages
- review arrivals and departures and housekeeping changes daily
- track complaints regarding housekeeping and maintenance services
- checks and counts linens and supplies
- records inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies
- prepare work orders fro housekeeping and maintenance staff and follow progress to completion
- deliver items to properties as needed including guest amenities, deliveries and promotional items
- enforce policies and procedures
- minimum of a high school diploma and 1 year related experience and/or training in hospitality housekeeping.
- must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and possess excellent face to face and phone etiquette.
- English fluency is required and Spanish fluency is a plus
- basic computer and technology skills required, ability to quickly and correctly type using an online chat system, mobile device literacy required
- ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, solve problems and deal with a variety of variable in situations
- employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach above their heads, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.