SummitCove lodging provides a fun, exciting workplace! We think everyone should enjoy coming to work every day and like who they work with. We always have something fun and exciting going on whether it be company lunches in the office, happy hours after work, camping trips or raft trips; there is always another adventure waiting to happen!
Because we value each employee and want them to love their job, we provide each and every employee with competitive pay and amazing benefits.Some benefits include:
- Tons of PTO starting day one! Over 2 weeks in the first year alone!
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Health Care, Vision and Dental- 50% paid by the company
- Aflac Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Discounts on tons of Companies and products
- Free stays in Keystone Condos
- Wellness discounts
- And so much more!
SummitCove is looking for an Overnight Guest Services Agent. This position includes but is not limited to:
- Answering all guest calls and assisting them
- Delivering items such as fans, humidifiers, etc to guests when requested
- project work in and out of properties
- running reports and filing items each night
The ideal candidate will be organized, dependable, enthusiastic, self motivating and have exceptional customer service skills. Experience in customer service is highly desired, but we will train the right candidate.Must be comfortable working independently and staying busy. Must have open availability to work varied and flexible hours. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Overnight shifts are from 11pm-7am or 9pm-7am. We are looking for either full or part time!