About SummitCove Vacation Lodging
Our goal as a company is to blow away the expectations of every guest by providing the cleanest, best maintained properties and representing every property as accurately as possible. We strive to be the most knowledgeable and personalized lodging company in Keystone Resort.
We have seven core values that we work towards every day in operations: Service Excellence, Honesty/Integrity, Empower Team Members, Reasonable and Equitable, Commitment, Determination and Innovation.
We strive to hire the best and most qualified staff and were recently voted in the Top 100 Places to Work in the US by Outside Magazine.
The coordinator is the person in charge of coordinating all other team members from the office. The right candidate has good computer skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills and speaks both English and Spanish fluently. This position will start at full time seasonal with the potential to become full time year round.
HSK Coordinator - Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
- Prepare and assign all housekeeper, houseman, and inspector tasks
- Prepare and sign out all keys for staff
- Monitor Arrivals throughout the week
- Monitor and assign work orders
- Communicate with all departments within the company
- Receive work orders and enter them in a timely manner
- Answer all telephone and radio communications
- Assist with all jobs within the department, such as cleaning, inspecting, or houseman duties.
- Assist with translations
- Assist with computer related tasks like flyers or notices
HSK Coordinator - Qualifications/Required Experience:
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish Fluently
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to walk safely in areas containing water, ice, and snow
- Must be able to pull and push items safely
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs with or without linen bags
- Must be able to bend safely
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds safely
Full Time/Year Round Employee Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Comp Nights
- Education Reimbursement