SummitCove is hiring an Owner/Group Sales Representative to join our team in Keystone.
Summary: This position is primarily responsible for proactively soliciting and handling all new homeowner and group reservation sales opportunities. Focus on building long term relationships with our vendors, venues, realtors, and groups, encouraging them use SummitCove for years to come.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings and referral homeowner leads.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities on the new home owner and non rental clients.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Health Insurance (Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Silverthorne Rec 20% off
- Way to Go Program
- Wellness Program
If you are interested in this position please send us a resume and cover letter and we will be in touch with you to set up an interview.