SummitCove Vacation Lodging
The photography intern is responsible for assisting the owner services and marketing teams in take accurate photographs of our properties, buildings, events and resort area to display on our website, blogs, and any other media types.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide real estate quality photographs and videos of our properties to be displayed on our website
- Provide coverage of events happening in Keystone/Summit County including but not limited to Kidtopia, Festivals, Bike Park events, Skiing/Snowboarding events, etc.
- Provide general pictures/videos of the resort area during snowfall, leaves changing, scenery, etc.
- Perform quick turnaround on editing and posting photos/videos to our website, or delivering to our Marketing Manager for use in mixed media.
- Work closely with our Owner Services team to create and complete a list of priority projects.
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to create and complete a list of priority projects.
- Ability to take initiative, show good judgement, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be on time for events and meet deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours per week, including weekends
- Ability to communicate professionally over the phone and email
- Flexibility to work select special events outside of regular office hours when needed
- Ability to secure own transportation to and from assignments
- Experience in Real Estate photography highly desired, but not required.
- Great introduction to professional real estate photography
- Attendance to most if not all of Keystone’s events
- Class credit (if applicable)
- Positive reference upon completion of successful internship
- Silverthorne Rec Center discounted pass
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org