SummitCove Vacation Lodging is property management company in Keystone, Colorado. We manage over 300 properties in Keystone for short term rentals. Inside of our company we have many departments including housekeeping, maintenance, owner services, sales, guest services, etc. We are the largest independent property management company in Keystone and are rapidly growing.
We were voted in Outside Magazine's Top Places to Work in 2016, Won the Best of ColoradoBiz in 2016, are named as one of American's Fastest Growing Businesses in Inc Magazine and were recently certified as a Healthy Business Leader by HealthLinks in 2017.
Our Core Values are simple. By going back a few decades to when business was done in a traditional manner and on a handshake, we believe that we can make the vacation experience remarkable by following our core 8. We work towards each of these values every day in everything we do and use this as a guidebook to any decisions we make to keep us on track.
- Service Excellence – Focus on providing the best service possible.
- Honesty/Integrity – Provide true representation of properties and our services we offer and do what we say we are going to do.
- Empower Team Members – Strive to enable our team members to be successful both professionally and personally.
- Reasonable and Equitable- When challenges arise, work towards manageable and fair solutions.
- Commitment – We build and manage long term relationships that last well beyond just a “season” – guests return, property owners renew and our family remains.
- Determination- We are relentless in working to create a better processes, better results, better relationships and better vacation experiences.
- Innovation – Bring new ideas to the forefront from those we serve to continually improve our system and services.
- Teamwork – Focus on working together as a team to be more successful than when working alone and setting up each other to be more successful.
We are always looking for top talent in the Summit County area, and we regularly develop and train our team members to move up within the company whenever possible.
Successful candidates have a positive attitude, are willing to help out in any department, want to be successful, are dependable and like to have fun! We encourage our team members to go above and beyond to help our customers to make sure they have the best experience while in Keystone.
We enjoy benefits such as flexible scheduling, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, ski pass reimbursement, yearly reviews, AFLAC insurance, education reimbursement, Silverthorne rec center discount, employee reward and employee wellness programs. Other perks include company get togethers twice a year, biweekly yoga classes, happy hour events, team building activities and occasional provided lunches in the office.
If this sounds like a company that you want to work for and you have what it takes to be a SummitCove Rockstar, please email us your resume! We hope to hear from you soon.
We are currently hiring for the winter season the following positions:
Click on the position for more information
- Guest Services Representatives
- Entry Level Maintenance Tech
- Maintenance Coordinator