At SuiteSpot we are on the hunt for hard-working and competitive people that are looking for a place where their ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be central to driving sales for our proven technology, leading the way as we pursue rapid expansion in Canada and the US. This position offers a challenge to anyone who’s looking to take their career to the next level by taking on serious accountability and working directly with an experienced leadership team in a technology startup environment.
We are a SaaS startup in Toronto on a mission to transform the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. SuiteSpot combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS and mobile technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve. Our core values are Passion, Integrity, and Execution. They guide all of our decisions, every day.
We aren’t looking for any traditional Account Executive to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. Our ideal applicant gets up in the morning excited to connect with new people and has a tendency to excel in whatever project they take on. Hustle is what this company was built on. Good people are what make it shine.
What you’ll be doing
- As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from calling leads to qualifying prospects and closing accounts.
- Be accountable for your monthly sales quota and build out a thorough pipeline to ensure that targets will be successfully achieved.
- Negotiate agreements with prospects and keep accurate records of sales and other pertinent information in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Celebrate your success daily, weekly and monthly in team huddles, one-on-one coaching and company celebrations.
Who you are
- A good person that treats other people with respect.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- An out of the box thinker, ambitious, work hard and play to win.
- Have an extraordinary interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, but not arrogant!
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence
- You have 2-4 years of working experience ideally in fast-paced and high growth SaaS companies.
That sounds like me, but how do I know if I’ll be successful?
- Do you connect with people quickly?
- Are you unfazed by picking up the phone to speak to people?
- Do you feel like you have good judgment?
- Are you undaunted by rejection?
- Do you consider yourself to be someone who doesn’t drop the ball?
What's in it for you
- Join an early stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
We are located on the Yonge and Sheppard subway line in Central Toronto. Excellent location with great access to whatever way you commute.