At SuiteSpot we are on a mission to transform the way real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We're a well-funded startup in Toronto, building a platform which combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve.
At SuiteSpot we follow three principles:
- Deliver Value
- Execute with Excellence
- Share the Fun
They guide all of our decisions, every day.
Who you are
- You’re an intermediate QA Engineer with a proven track record
- An out of the box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail and you like to move fast
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are ready up roll up your sleeves, and wear multiple hats
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make to the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You live and breathe product, and are always learning new ways of building the right product, for the right audience
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence
What you'll be doing
At SuiteSpot we believe test is essential to maintaining development velocity. As such, you will be an integral part of the product development team and your mission is to help us keep on track and safely develop new features with confidence. You will be a key stakeholder in our feature submission process and are expected to design and execute test strategies for new features and automate them as required. You will ensure the test automation framework is working and available for the team and the continuous integration environment. We believe test code is just as important as feature code so we hold both to the same engineering standards - well architected, clean, testable and scalable.
What you should have
- Experience in a startup environment
- Strong software testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience
- Demonstrated experience in testing cloud delivered systems at all layers: Web UI testing (Protractor/Selenium/WebDriver), API endpoint testing and continuous integration systems (Circle CI, Travis, etc.)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Experience with mobile development frameworks Apache Cordova, Ionic 2+, and testing tools (Appium) is a plus
What's in it for you
- Join an early stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Build products that delight customers with a team that shares your passion for technology in a fast and agile, no red-tape environment
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story with a comprehensive stock option plan, competitive pay and benefits