At SuiteSpot we are on a mission to transform the way real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We're a well-funded startup in Toronto, building a platform which combines tens of years of industry experience with the latest SaaS technologies to deliver products and insights that streamline our customers' operations and help them stay ahead of the curve.
At SuiteSpot we follow three principles:
- Deliver Value
- Execute with Excellence
- Share the Fun
They guide all of our decisions, every day.
Who you are
- You’re a junior/intermediate Full-Stack Developer
- An out of the box thinker and innovator along the way
- You have excellent attention to detail and you like to move fast
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are ready up roll up your sleeves, and wear multiple hats
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you make on the company!
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You live and breathe product, and are always learning new ways of building the right product, for the right audience
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
- You're looking for a company that will appreciate you for your excellence
What you'll be doing
Dream features and live code. Be part of our technical team and make your contribution during all stages of the development effort: feature design, coding, QA and delivery. We are passionate about the value our products deliver for our customers and proud of our engineering craft. We like to keep our code base well architected, clean, testable and scalable.
What you should have
- Experience in a startup environment
- Strong software design, development and testing skills acquired through a compelling academic background or practical work experience.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (Protractor/Selenium/WebDriver) and continuous integration systems (Circle CI, Travis, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with mobile development frameworks Apache Cordova, Ionic 3+, is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Join an early stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the world.
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Friendly environment with flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning culture (we insist!)
- Build products that delight customers with a team that shares your passion for technology in a fast and agile, no red-tape environment.
- Grow with us and be an early part of the success story with a comprehensive stock option plan, competitive pay and benefits.