We are looking for talented, passionate, and motivated individuals to join our team as Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads that result in more product demos and sales for the company.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, demos booked, and more
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company's sales cycle
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and fill up the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead management
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
- Handle a large amount of lead flow
Our ideal SDR possesses the following skills and characteristics:
- College Degree or equivalent
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Be a great teammate
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Be respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
- High energy level
- Passion, passion, and some more passion
- Be analytical
- Critical thinking skills
- Any sales experience (specifically at a SaaS company) is preferred, but not required
We'll Show You The Ropes
This is an entry-level sales position so we're not expecting you to come in here as a sales expert. You'll be learning from the top performers at SLG and will continue to develop your sales skills over time.
Room for Advancement
SDRs will be evaluated on several key performance indicators. Successful SDRs will be strongly considered for promotions into an Account Executive, SDR Team Lead, or Account Management role. In fact, when we hire SDRs, our intention is to promote them within the company.
The bottom line is that you'll be joining a fast-growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity.
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to develop your skills as a sales professional, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time