We have clients that range from the LARGEST company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, to the company that is driving all employee engagement, to the company that revolutionized how you get your groceries to the number one company enabling businesses to accept and process online payments. Every one of these companies needs amazing recruiters to help them continue their growth. We are one of the few partners they have turned to in an effort to help them with this.
The ideal candidate will meet the qualifications below.
Who you are:
- Someone who has previous onsite, in-house experience recruiting for progressive, modern, fast-growing tech companies in Silicon Valley.
- Self-driven. You have a positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Bold. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with. You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled team members.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Tenacious. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are dedicated to solving the difficult problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do:
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Source and hire amazing recruiters and sourcers who can provide value to our clients and ultimately continue to expand our business.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Develop relationships across multiple teams.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years of G&A recruiting experience required
- At least 1 year of G&A sourcing experience required
- In-house recruiting experience required - Agency experience is a bonus
- Degree or have equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy