As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing long-term technologies that advance the mission of bringing safe, reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere.
Who you are:
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... thousands of applicants each month? No problem!
- Bold. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with. You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled team members.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Tenacious. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are dedicated to solving the difficult problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do:
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Be knowledgeable about the business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Spread the LOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Develop relationships across multiple teams.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.