As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management. A successful Business Development Manager at Strio Consulting not only hunts for new business, but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through established clients. Our goal is to cultivate successful long-term relationships by matching the right people, HR solutions, and systems with the right organizations. These roles range from consultant, contract-to-hire and executive consulting. At Strio, our Business Development Managers are critical to the growth of our business and providing the best experiences in the industry.
Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Work with existing clients to ensure continued exceptional service and grow the business within each client.
Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunitiesActively sell against competitors
- Cultivate successful long-term relationships with organizations to further establish Strio as a trusted consulting provider and HR & systems advisor
Engage in strong relationships with Venture Capital firmsMotivate, guide and partner with recruiting teams nationally
- Competitive/performance oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals
- High energy and always looking to improve
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong existing network in the venture capital industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in a sales or business development environment
- Prior experience in Consulting and/or Staffing industries