Role: Revenue Accounting Manager
Location: San Francisco (HQ) or Bay Area
At StreamSets, we uniquely provide “Air Traffic Control” for data in motion. We are disrupting legacy data integration technologies and helping enterprises reign in the complexity of their Cloud and Big Data platforms. Our customers range from mid-size enterprises to the world’s largest, and span all verticals. Our business is growing rapidly, having quadrupled in revenue Y-o-Y. We have great momentum in customer acquisition and penetration and our retention rates are over 90%. Our motto is “been there, done that, do it right.” We have a great work environment, and were recognized by Fortune as #3 Best Small and Medium Companies in the nation for 2017. Come make an impact and be a part of our success!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owning end-to-end order-to-cash process
- Reviewing contracts/orders/SOW to assess proper revenue recognition prior to deals being finalized
- Monthly closing tasks associated with revenue
- Working with external audit firm on all revenue recognition matters
- Defining revenue policies and methodologies, develop process narratives and write up key memos
What you have:
- BS in Accounting
- 3 years of revenue recognition experience
- Preferred experience: public accounting and/or software startup experience
- NetSuite/Intacct experience, in particular their revenue module
StreamSets was founded in 2014, by Girish Pancha, former chief product officer of Informatica, and Arvind Prabhakar, an early employee and engineering leader at Cloudera. They formed the company to address the growing challenge of managing data in motion in a world marked by constant change — to data sources, to data processing infrastructure and to the data itself, a problem called data drift. StreamSets was created to re-envision the management of data flows from the ground up, avoiding the pitfalls of legacy offerings and enabling a new way to manage data in motion.
StreamSets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.